Thursday, September 24, 2009

estoy en Madrid!

So, I made it to Madrid. The flights ran very smoothly (the only issue being the "breakfast" we got served from SFO to LHR... that was not good). Maryn and I almost missed our connecting flight to MAD because we read the ticket wrong, but we made it and had a very easy (and nearly empty) flight the rest of the way to Madrid.

We made it to the hotel with bout 10 minutes to spare before we had to meet the entire group for a rundown of what is happening while we are here. In those ten minutes I brought all my stuff to my room, met my roommates for this week (girls from Poly), took about a 2 minute shower, dryed my hair, put on makeup, and left for the meeting. What a whirlwind of things to do!

I didn't get very many good pictures today. I didn't actually take that many considering I'm so tired and there is no way I was going to take a bunch of pictures of myself looking as exhausted as I do right now. Luckily I slept pretty well on the plane (like I always do).

I am going to bed right now, but I just wanted to update for the first time in Spain. Tomorrow we are meeting at 8:50 and taking a bus to Toledo. I have seen pictures, I think it will be absolutely beautiful!

Hasta Luego. Buenos noches.

1 comment:

  1. ahhhh!!!!!! i'm so happy you made it to madrid!!!

    pictures, soon, please. i need to live vicariously through you. =)

    have fun in toledo!!!

    ReplyDelete