Sunday, September 27, 2009

muy rapido

Lo siento for not writing more often.

We are staying in a hotel in Madrid (Tryp Atocha) and the internet sucks. I paid 2 euro for an hour of internet. An hour of bad-connection internet.

I just wanted to post a few pictures to show you guys what I've been doing the past few days. I promise, when I have a better connection I will give a real update and post more pictures.

The girls in front of the cathedral in Teledo.

One of many jumping pictures taken after we went to the Prado. What a beautiful park!

I was trying to post more pictures, but it is taking a very long time (dumb slow internet) so I will have to upload more later.

I am having so much fun getting to know everybody here. Every single person on this trip is so nice and welcoming and I am so looking forward to the next three months with them. It will be a blast!!

No comments:

Post a Comment