Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Paraguas

Today, it rained. And no, I do not mean the kind of rain when girls complain for the simple reason that their hair got a little frizzy. I mean, it actually rained. And, of course, we were walking to a museum with Dr. H while it was pouring. Naturally, the instant we got inside it stopped raining and didn't rain for the rest of the day.

Go figure.

In any case, I was glad that I had my super cute umbrella from Old Navy. However, I still need boots that I can wear in the rain without getting my socks wet.


Tonight, after my wine class, a few of us girls went to a little café and got glasses of wine. It was very nice to just sit with them, talk, and relax. Even though we all had homework to do (papers to write, Spanish grammar exercises to complete) we enjoyed our time together and the fact that we could sit at the patio tables without getting soaked.

I don't mind the rain as long as I'm prepared for it. I wish, however, that it wouldn't rain while I'm in Spain. It would be so much easier for sightseeing, traveling, and getting around town if there was no rain.

Tomorrow I have an essay due in my Witch Hunt class and we have a reading quiz. My essay didn't turn out very good, but it is the first essay of the quarter so hopefully I can use this one as template for how he will grade us in the future.

Friday I have class and then we take an overnight bus to BARCELONA!! I'm so excited!

¡Hasta luego!

No comments:

Post a Comment